Private insurance law regulates the relationship between the insurer and the policyholder. The rights and obligations of the contracting parties are regulated in the insurance contract. These are also supplemented and set out in more detail by the general terms and conditions and the Federal Insurance Contract Act (VVG).
Daily sickness benefits insurance in accordance with the Swiss Federal Law on Insurance Contracts (VVG) is common in Switzerland today for companies as well as for individuals. The providers may refuse to accept interested parties (freedom of contract).
We are happy to advise and represent you in insurance contract law:
- Assessment of insurance contracts and insurance conditions
- Qualification for benefits of the private insurances
- Supplementary insurance to the social health insurance
- Claims from daily sickness benefits insurance in accordance with VVG
- Compensation from lump-sum disability insurance according to the schedule of compensation
- Legal representation